Do not start here:
Your logo. Your moodboard. Your website.
In order to create a custom, sustainable, and memorable visual brand that truly represents who you are and who you help, you need to establish your brand basics (aka the heart and soul of your brand) first.
- Know exactly who your ideal clients are in real life so you can find and create everything for them
- Determine what your ideal day genuinely looks like so you can build a sustainable business model around that
- Establish your brand values and beliefs so you have a compass to navigate every business decision
- Create your solid golden circle one sentence (aka elevator pitch) so you can clearly and consistently tell others what you do
- Define your bigger why and goal for your business so on the tough days you can remember why you started and where you're going